Garage Door Opener Repair
Quality Garage Door Opener Services
Your overhead door system may be a feat of style and engineering, but when your garage door opener fails to work, the entire system becomes an inconvenience. This high-tech machine works to drive and retract your garage door on command, providing convenience and support in nearly any climate. As a homeowner, you a lot to worry about if your garage door opener begins acting erratically or fails to operate properly. Guaranteed Garage Repair is proud to be your source for repairing and maintaining garage door openers, relying on more than 20 years of experience and a refined focus on delivering outstanding results. We’re proud to be your Top Rated Local® garage door repair experts in Florida, and our team is here and ready to deliver the best services in the industry. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with our garage door opener services in Port St. Lucie and in Jupiter that we Guarantee it!
Our experienced team has the experience and tools needed to operate on a wide range of garage door opener types, including:
- Chain Drive. With a metal chain and trolley, chain-driven garage doors rely on a number of moving parts to complete their operation.
- Belt Drive. While quieter and more reliable than chain varieties, belt-driven openers do have their issues when not cared for properly. Our garage door opener repair specialists can provide effective, affordable solutions for your system.
- Screw Drive. Relying on a threaded steel rod for movement, screw-driven openers are known for their reliability and ease of maintenance. If you are dealing with problems with your garage door opener, be sure to contact a professional today to avoid any safety hazards!
Common Problems We See
If you are in need of garage door opener repairs in Jupiter, Stuart, or Port. St. Lucie, our honest and professional garage door services can help to restore order and ensure the safety and reliability of your machine. The reliability of your opening system relies on a number of different moving parts, creating the potential for a wide host of problems. A few common problems that our garage door company sees in Jupiter and Port St. Lucie includes:
- Not opening at all – If your garage door opener fails to initiate, the power source may be to blame. Our garage door technicians can help you find the source of the problem, from a faulty electrical outlet to an engine that has burnt out.
- Remote controls not activating the opener – If your keypad or remote control system fails to operate the door, the problem often comes down to dead batteries or programming issues. In the latter case, our experts can provide services to reprogram your overhead door system.
- Doors not closing completely – If your garage door fails to close completely, you may need to adjust the settings on your sensors or switches. No matter the problem, our garage door repairs can provide fast, effective solutions.
- Doors reversing before closing completely – Friction can be the enemy of older doors, and yours may be dealing with inadequate closing force or damaged, inefficient rollers.
- Doors reversing after closing completely – If your door touches the floor and immediately raises up, you will most likely need to adjust the close limits.
Quality Garage Door Repairs. Guaranteed.
No matter what the issue is, it can be very inconvenient and often dangerous to forgo professional garage door opener repairs. As your local garage door company, our team is here to raise the bar for how garage door services should be done. Guaranteed Garage Repair is proud to provide a comprehensive list of maintenance and repair measures to ensure that your overhead door system is running smoothly for a long time. We’re so confident in the results that we offer a risk-free guarantee to our customers. Fill out the form below or contact us today to learn more!