$29.95 Garage Door Tune-Up
- Inspect and lube all moving parts on the door, which cuts down noise, and tightening or replacement of loose or missing screws and bolts
- Test rollers for ease of glide
- Check garage door cables for fraying
- Perform a balance test on your door (improperly balanced doors can damage an automatic opener system)
- Check and update the opener-force settings and lube the rail undercarriage
- Check weather seals
- The technician will also do an 18-point safety inspection on your door and check over your opener as well as provide you a written report
- The (IDA) International Door Association-certified technician can also reprogram a new code for your outside keypad (should be done frequently to avoid burglary)
- If any garage door repairs are needed, you will receive a written estimate and a 15% discount on work completed that day
This deal cannot be combined with other specials or offers. It can’t be applied to current or past jobs. This applies to residential garage door services only. Appointments must be scheduled during normal business hours. Standard cancellation policies apply. Limit 1 deal per household. Any repairs, parts, and/or additional labor beyond the specifics outlined in the offer will be diagnosed and quoted at the time of service.
Garage Door Opener Special: Guardian Access, Model 628 3/4 HP DC Chain Drive
Only $469 Including Installation
¾ HP DC Chain Drive
Noise Dampening Feature
Blue Tooth: Home Links Compatible
Upgraded Wall Station (light switch/vacation lock out)
7’ Solid Steel – One Piece Rail
1 – 2 Button Remote
1 – Outside Keypad
5 Year Motor Warranty
10% OFF For Seniors, Teachers or Members of the Military
We are pleased to offer a special 10% discount off of any garage door repair to seniors, teachers, and those in the military. Please mention this discount at the time of appointment booking.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for complete assistance!