Garage Door Repairs
Unmatched Garage Door Repairs Across Florida
Our area is home to some of the most gorgeous temperatures in the country, but our beachside location can lead to some inclement weather that may put your home at risk. If you have noticed any issues with your overhead door system, it is highly recommended to seek out the assistance of a garage door repair company for assistance.
Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to deliver exactly what our name promises — garage door services so beneficial that we guarantee your satisfaction! Our customer-first approach ensures that every client we assist is happy with the results. We rely on the best training and materials to deliver complete outcomes that keep your system running reliably for years to come.
We Provide Guaranteed Services
If you are in need of assistance along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, our garage door services are designed to provide a complete outcome for your problem. Our overhead door company specializes in restoring your garage door back to perfect working order, enhancing the safety, convenience, and beauty of your property. Guaranteed Garage Repair can deliver the best outcome for every home, and our team will work tirelessly to ensure that all of your concerns and questions are answered.
Annual maintenance and inspections can do much to put to rest the fears associated with unsafe garage door systems. Our team will be able to provide a complete inspection of your overhead door to ensure that every element is in place and working properly. Safety is a top priority for our garage door company, and our 31-point inspection will help to guarantee that you are left with the safest results!
Garage Door Cable Repairs and Replacement
Overhead doors are heavy, requiring high-quality cables to perform reliable operations for years to come. If you have noticed fraying or cracking along the cable used to support your door, be sure to reach out to our team! Guaranteed Garage Repair excels in garage door cable repairs and replacement services. Our technician will inspect the equipment and give you an honest opinion on how to proceed. A cable failure can be frightening, dangerous, and occur out of nowhere. Instead of risking a sudden snap, be sure to schedule your garage door services with our team!
Garage Door Spring Replacement
While modern roll-up doors often rely on torsion springs for managing the energy needed to lift and lower the garage door, extension springs are still in common use today. If either of these components fail to operate correctly, you may be left with a door that is stuck open, closed, or somewhere halfway. Our team delivers complete results with our garage door spring replacements, and our technicians will be able to work with you to find the best fit for your home and your budget. We can also rewind torsion springs to restore the balance of your system and elongate the equipment’s lifespan.
The safety sensors situated slightly off of the floor on either side of your garage door opening serve an essential function — to stop closing operations if an obstruction is detected. Since the 1990s, this technology has been required on all overhead door systems to prevent injury to people and property. If your garage door sensor isn’t working correctly, you will likely be unable to close the door. In some cases, simple adjustments are all that is needed to restore the safety of your roll-up system. Our garage door repair pros can also provide a replacement or upgrade for homeowners in need.
Garage Door Opener Repairs and Installation
The hardware that comprises your garage door system should be in proper working order to ensure a safe operation for you and your loved ones. However, without an operational garage door opener, you may be left lifting that heavy door on your own! Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to provide complete services for garage door openers of all makes and models. If you are in need of assistance, our team is here to help with:
- Garage door opener repairs — A number of problems may be to blame for your garage door opener not working correctly. Regardless of the situation, our garage door repair pros are able to deliver fast results to get you back to living your life.
- Garage door opener installation — We rely on LiftMaster products to provide long-lasting quality to your Florida home. Our installation services come with a five-year motor warranty, wireless keypad, safety sensors, and more to deliver complete peace of mind. We provide the most affordable results in the industry, relying on our $299 installation.
Regardless of your needs, the pros at Guaranteed Garage Repair will be able to provide complete service. We specialize in restoring your overhead door, and are happy to help in an honest, reliable manner.
Pulleys, Tracks, and More
Your overhead door system relies on tracks, pulleys, and a variety of other components to provide smooth, reliable operations all year long. If you notice any discrepancies in your system, it’s important to seek out the help of a trusted garage door company to ensure every issue is taken care of accordingly.
Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to deliver complete results for your Florida home. Beyond the components mentioned above, our garage door repair specialists can inspect the:
- Pulleys — Tasked with moving your garage door’s cables, these pulleys work to guide provide smooth movements during operation. Extension springs rely on four pulleys to accomplish this, but any warping or bending in any of the components can lead to excess cable wear, door failure, and more.
- Rollers — Most garage door systems come with steel rollers to move your door along the tracks. In cases where the rollers warped or cracked, replacements can be installed at a very affordable price.
- Tracks — These long, vertical elements are responsible for guiding your overhead door up and down in a controlled manner. If you notice that your tracks are bent, rusting, or otherwise impaired, our team can deliver cost-effective services to solve the problem.
- Wiring and electrical — Inspection of the wiring inside your garage door system can help to identify and prevent any future issues.
- Bolts and connections — Heavy use can put a lot of wear on your connecting elements. Our team will ensure every bolt is tightened and able to perform for a long time to come.
- Balance — An unbalanced garage door can be unsafe. Additionally, this problem can put undue stress on vital components of your overhead door system. Our team will rectify this issue for smooth, seamless operation.
Emergency Garage Door Services
Overhead doors can fail to operate at the most inconvenient times. In some cases, you may be left with a garage door that is stuck closed (trapping your vehicle inside) or won’t close at all (leaving your home vulnerable). Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to provide 24/7 emergency services across Florida to customers in need. Our technician will arrive at your home quickly and address any problems, restoring your garage door and allowing you to get back to your life.
The Guaranteed Difference
Saying that you provide the best garage door repairs and actually putting steps into doing so are two completely different entities. Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to provide the best results for every home, and our record for achieving ultimate customer satisfaction is evident in our accolades:
- Top Pro – Thumbtack
- 2017 Super Service Award – Angie’s List
- Best of 2017 Winner – Home Advisor
- 300+ 5-star reviews
You can benefit from the complete quality provided by every member of the Guaranteed Garage Repair team. We will arrive on-site in branded vehicles stocked with the most commonly needed parts, complete with a certified technician that will be happy to provide same-day service for your home’s needs. We strive to provide the most affordable prices for our clients, and the longevity of our services ensure that your investment is well worth the cost.
Contact us today to learn more about the quality difference our team takes to garage door repairs in Stuart, Sebastian, and the surrounding areas!
Signs You Need Garage Door Repairs
Oftentimes, residents across Western Florida will call for garage door services once they notice something is wrong. If you notice any of the issues listed below, be sure to reach out to our residential garage repair team for quick assistance! Minor problems can quickly grow into costly, unsafe outcomes within your home. Guaranteed Garage Repair is here to help, providing complete service to allow you to focus on the important things in life.
If you are debating whether or not to call our team for complete garage repairs, be sure to do an inspection of your equipment. Then, be sure to call us if you notice any of the following:
- Loud screeching noises — If you notice squeaking, grinding, or any combination of worrisome noises while your overhead door is in operation, it may be time to call for service. Worn rollers, hinges, and cables may all be to blame for creating extra wear and tear for your garage door. Our team can install a new belt-driven garage door opener to create a smooth, quiet experience!
- Doors that don’t move — Garage doors are designed to only operate when all of the safety checks are passed. If you find yourself without the ability to open your roll-up door, be sure to reach out to our garage door company for immediate assistance!
- Door off of the track — Overhead doors that are no longer on the track will not work properly, plain and simple. Beyond this, garage doors off of their tracks can become a major falling hazard, so don’t hesitate to call our team!
- Bouncing or shaking operations — Unbalanced or otherwise faulty doors can bounce, shake, and vibrant during opening and closing operations. The sounds of this action can be startling, but the garage door repairs needed will likely not cost too much.
- Bent or rusted tracks — Over time, the tracks that keep your rollers in place may begin to rust or warp. If you notice any corrosion or bending of the tracks, it pays to reach out to our garage door company for service!
No matter the problem, our bonded, certified, and insured garage door repair specialists are here and ready to help. A technician will arrive with a truck stocked full of the most commonly needed equipment, ensuring that you are satisfied with the results of our service on the first try.
Proudly Serving Florida Homes
For more than two decades, our garage door service team has worked to deliver the best outcomes to residences across Martin, Palm Beach, Brevard, Indian River, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie Counties. If you are in need of garage door repairs, our company is able to help homeowners in:
- Fort Pierce
- Hobe Sound
- Jensen Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Port St. Lucie
- Vero Beach
- West Palm Beach
Our overhead door company is here and available with extended and holiday hours, including 24/7 emergency garage door repair services. With the best training, staff, and equipment in the industry, we’re confident that we can restore your roll-up door back to its original glory, restoring the safety and beauty of your home.
Call us at (772) 202-9417, contact us online, or fill out the form below for complete assistance, and be sure to ask about our risk-free guarantee!